Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 465 mal aufgerufen
 Diese Scheibe sollte man unbedingt hören!
Günni53 Offline

01.05.2011 15:11
RE: Tracy Nelson - Victim of the Blues (2011) Antworten

Tracy Nelson - Victim of the Blues (2011)

Tracklist:
01. You'll Be Mine
02. Lead A Horse To Water
03. Shoot My Baby
04. I Know It's A Sin
05. Victim Of The Blues
06. Howlin' For My Baby
07. One More Mile
08. Stranger In My Own Home Town
09. The Love You Save
10. Feel So Bad
11. Without Love

Two-time Grammy nominated vocalist Tracy Nelson makes her Delta Groove debut with a strong return to her roots on her latest effort Victim of the Blues. Although best known for her work with the blues rock group Mother Earth in the late 1960's, Nelson has always had an affinity for the real deep traditional blues art form as evidenced on her very first album, Deep Are The Roots, recorded in Chicago back in 1964. Victim of the Blues finds Nelson fully embracing her blues and gospel roots on an inspired program of material that features songs by Jimmy Reed, Otis Spann, Howlin' Wolf, and Ma Rainey, along with appearances by special guests Angela Strehli and Marcia Ball.
Long acclaimed as one of the truly great singers of the modern era, at 66 Tracy Nelson still has the fire for performing great songs. Her latest project, Victim of the Blues, is a loving caress to her original passion: Old-school blues, particularly the Chicago variety.
(Quelle: Amazon US)

"Blues ist mehr als nur Musik. Blues is mehr als ein Lebensgefühl.
Solange es Menschen auf der Welt gibt, wird es den Blues geben.
Ihn mit Gleichgesinnten zu teilen, ist ein Geschenk." (Crazy Chris Kramer)

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz