Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 331 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

05.06.2011 14:59
RE: RITA SCIARELLI - Music From The Big House (2011) Antworten

RITA SCIARELLI - Music From The Big House (2011)

TRACKS:

01. Rita's Journey
02. These Four Walls
03. Mississippi Boy
04. Don't Let Him Catch You (With Your Work Undone)
05. Mercy Blues
06. Harvest
07. Rest My Bones (Prison Yard Rehearsal)
08. Glory Glory
09. Rain On Me (Prison Yard Rehearsal)
10. Rain On Me
11. I Love You Still
12. Midnight Special
13. Convicted

It's almost an embarrassment of riches for fans of iconic Canadian director Bruce McDonald this year with new projects wrapping up and releasing at a furious rate. Up next is Music From The Big House, a documentary starring award winning Canadian blues singer Rita Chiarelli. Here's the official word:

"From acclaimed director Bruce McDonald, teaming with an Emmy and Oscar nominated documentary producer, comes a rare and exclusive musical journey. Rita Chiarelli, an award-winning recording artist, has decided to take a pilgrimage to the birthplace of the blues--Louisiana State Maximum Security Penitentiary a.k.a Angola Prison. She never imagined that her love of the blues would lead her to play with inmates serving life sentences for murder, rape and armed robbery. In what was once the bloodiest prison in America, inmates relatives will be invited to listen alongside other prisoners, to hear remarkable voices singing stories of hope and redemption. Let yourself be swept away by one of Blues' most soulful pilgrim daughters who is finding out if music really is an escape." -

Quelle:twitchfilm.com

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz