Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 250 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

29.06.2011 22:20
RE: The Laurie Morvan Band - Breathe Deep (2011) Antworten

The Laurie Morvan Band - Breathe Deep (2011)

Label: Screaming Lizard Records
Styles: Blues rock
Year: 2011

Tracks:

[4:11] 1. No Working During Drinking Hours
[4:56] 2. Saved by the Blues
[4:57] 3. Mojo Mama
[3:39] 4. Back Up the Train
[6:33] 5. It Only Hurts When I Breathe
[6:21] 6. I've Had Enough
[4:53] 7. Bad Love Blues
[4:14] 8. Beat Up From the Feet Up
[5:18] 9. Hurtin' and Healin'
[5:02] 10. Thelma and Louise
[5:16] 11. Long Time 'til I'm Gone

In the very early stages of developing her guitar style, Laurie learned note-for-note from the world’s greatest rock & roll players, diving into their recordings like a starving woman after a loaf of bread. She couldn't get enough! All that intricate, detailed studying paid off , giving her the dexterity and vocabulary which allowed her style to develop organically its own unique voice. To Laurie, playing lead guitar is “a lot like doing a life-long dance of seduction with your true love. It's just as important to know when to shut up and listen as it is to hoot and holler, when to tease and when to please, when to be tough and when to be tender.”

Her musical performances were rooted in guitar-driven blues rock and southern rock as she was playing lead guitar and singing in a power trio. When she was introduced to the music of Stevie Ray Vaughan her whole life changed. She fell head-over-heels in love with Stevie's powerful, electric blues! He was also the gateway through which Laurie was introduced to a world of blues history she'd never been exposed to before.

Quelle;http://www.lauriemorvan.com/

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz