Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 230 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

10.07.2011 10:53
RE: Billy C. Farlow - Alabama Swamp Stomp (2011) Antworten

Billy C. Farlow - Alabama Swamp Stomp (2011)

Time: 54:42
Label: Crosscut
Styles: Delta blues
Year: 2011

Tracks:

[4:22] 1. Snake Eyes
[3:31] 2. Runnin' From The Fire
[4:38] 3. Magnolia Darlin'
[3:26] 4. Drive Me Like A Mule
[5:27] 5. Good Rockin' Mama
[3:44] 6. Tennessee Saturday Night
[4:52] 7. My Name Is Trouble
[5:34] 8. What Have I Done
[3:28] 9. Juke Joint Friday Night
[3:45] 10. Alligator Crawl
[2:07] 11. Yella Pocahontas
[1:54] 12. Black Lazarus
[4:00] 13. Jennie's Comin' Home
[3:50] 14. Wild About You (Je Suis Fou De Vous)

Growing up in Alabama, Indiana and Texas, Billy C. Farlow drew his inspiration from both black and white musicians. In his early teens he learned the guitar and harmonica. He wasn't satisfied with simply mastering renditions of the classics. His musical ear and attraction to poetry combined to form original blues, gospel, and rock 'n' roll tunes. Billy has hung out and jammed with artists such as Sippie Wallace, Big Joe Williams, and John Lee Hooker. On Alabama Swamp Stomp, Billy's CrossCut Records debut, he's joined by his friends from Mercy, a blues/roots trio from the South of France. The band's mastermind, J. P. Avellaneda, has produced the album, co-written a couple of tunes, and recorded the studio session. With its tight ensemble play, a steady groove and beat, the band's supplying the perfect, greasy soil for Billy C.'s swamp-drenched blues and R&B.
Quelle:http://www.crosscut.de/index.php?article_id=173&clang=1

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz