Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 158 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

30.08.2011 09:16
RE: Muddy Wallace Jr - Justified (A Good Ole Fella) (2011) Antworten

Muddy Wallace Jr - Justified (A Good Ole Fella) (2011)

Time: 51:53
Label: Neo Renaissance Music
Styles: Chicago blues-funk
Year: 2011

Tracks:

[5:03] 1. Wheel Of Fortune
[4:18] 2. You Only Live Once
[3:31] 3. E-Class
[3:09] 4. Whacha Gonna Do? (feat. Reddi)
[3:19] 5. Drug Store Woman
[3:13] 6. Justified (A Good Ole Fella)
[4:41] 7. Good Girl, Bad Girl
[3:39] 8. Savin All Her Love
[2:16] 9. Bayou Blues
[4:21] 10. Cashmere
[5:35] 11. Good Ol' Time
[2:58] 12. My Shoes
[3:34] 13. Circles
[2:10] 14. Holiday (Where My Money At?)

Muddy Wallace Jr is a singer, songwriter and musician from the south side of Chicago IL, the home of the Chicago style blues. His love and appreciation for the blues came from his father who was s Chicago public school teacher and a singer from Memphis TN. Muddy Wallace Sr grew up very poor and had many trials and tribulations which were shared with his son, so when Muddy Wallace Jr came of age, he felt it was his responsibility to carry on the work, stories and spirit of the great blues men and women who came before him... Especially his father. "Today, it seems there is such a disconnection with the current generation and our ancestors in America and even beyond. And I feel it is my call as a modern day blues musician to make sure my generation and the one that follows never forgets the stories and struggles of our people... Bridging the gap."

The Muddy Wallace Jr experience can be as big and exciting to fill the greatest ampitheater with a large ensemble of 7 or 8, an intimate setting with a small trio or anything in between.

His sound is a modern, funky groove that brings in a new audience to the blues that may have been once disconnected, while keeping the purity of it's foundation that longtime fans of the genre relate to.

It is certain from his shows and listening events, that Muddy Wallace Jr's music has a broad appeal from blues/jazz, r&b/hip-hop, urban and suburban adult contemporary, pop/rock, alternative and maybe even country. His demographic covers mostly from 25-50, while still appealing to a broader range of listeners. With a youthful perspective and a deep understanding of his roots, Muddy Wallace Jr is definitely the artist to bring fathers and sons & mothers and daughters together, connecting us all with our past while ushering us into the future.

Quelle:http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/muddywallacejr

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz