Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 163 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

03.09.2011 21:21
RE: Jo' Blues - Bet Your Ass I Got the Blues (2011) Antworten

Jo' Blues - Bet Your Ass I Got the Blues (2011)

Time: 28:02
Label: (Self released)
Styles: Modern electric/acoustic blues
Year: 2011

Tracks:

[2:59] 1. Bet Your Ass I Got the Blues
[4:44] 2. No Good Without You
[2:50] 3. Overdone
[5:14] 4. 10 Lb Hammer
[4:56] 5. If I Had a Dollar
[7:17] 6. Mr Unlucky

Jo' Blues has been around in some form for over 10 years. Originally formed in Los Angeles in 2000 it was called jo’ blues band with Keith B. Boyce, Chris Lund, Ed Diaz and Darren Lantello. It changed to Joe Blues and the Backseat Drivers from 2005-2007. That was made up of Keith B. Boyce, Steve Jones, Jon Nilsen and Bill Hoover. When Keith moved to Pennsylvania mid-2007, he formed Joe Blues and the Foundation.

In 2010 the name went back to simply jo’ blues. These songs are NEW recordings of selections from each ‘band’ and mainly acoustic with a little electric for flavor. The music draws influence from some of the greats like Muddy Waters, Freddie King, Buddy Guy to Stevie Ray Vaughan and Robert Cray. 'No Good Without You' was written in 2002 by Keith with lyrics by Chris Lund. It was inspired by a really cool drum lick Darren was doing. 'Overdone', '10 lb Hammer' and 'Mister Unlucky' came from the late-great Joe Blues & the Backseat Drivers era. They were released on a limited edition CD called 'mister unlucky' in 2007 in a different form. That CD was made up of songs that should have been their 2nd album called 'one step forward, two steps back'. 'Bet Your Ass I Got the Blues' and 'If I Had a Dollar' were written in 2008 and 2010 respectively.

Quelle:joblues.com/discography___songlists.htm

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz