Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 405 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

10.09.2011 18:25
RE: Vivian Vance Kelly - Blues Explosion (2011) Antworten

Vivian Vance Kelly - Blues Explosion (2011)

Time: 78:18
Label: Feelin' Good Records
Styles: Chicago blues
Year: 2011

Tracks:

[6:08] 1. Last Two Dollars
[3:18] 2. Shake
[4:41] 3. Love Of Mine
[3:10] 4. Nuggin' Me
[3:13] 5. She's Gonna leave me
[3:56] 6. Let It Rock
[4:14] 7. Driving Blues
[3:17] 8. Devil's Hand
[5:45] 9. Preachin' The Blues
[3:10] 10. As Simple As This
[4:03] 11. In The Ghetto
[3:32] 12. Coming Home
[3:43] 13. Hoy Hoy
[2:53] 14. You Win Again
[4:33] 15. When It's Cold Outside
[3:06] 16. Hurt Me So Bad
[3:33] 17. I'm A Loner
[7:16] 18. Boot Hill
[4:37] 19. The Slam

“Blues Explosion” – what is that? Feelin’ Good Productions’ head man Tano Ro explains: “The Blues Explosion package will be touring in the Summer period 2012, from late June to the middle of August. I will offer a full package of Blues with different styles; people can find a new Texan guitar hero, a new queen of Chicago blues and soul, and a veteran West Coast harmonica player. A full bag of blues!”

Tano knows what the Blues is all about: “I’m an old cat, 58 years old, I have been operating in this business for the past 37 years now. I contributed in the past to many magazines (Blues Unlimited, Blues & Rhythm, Juke Blues, Soul Bag, Living Blues etc.) with photos, articles and reviews and I knew almost everybody around. I started to work with Sonny Rhodes in March 1980 and we are still very good friends. This kind of relationship is something I have with almost all the artists I work with, whether I have exclusive representation for them in Europe or with people I work with only occasionally. We are working on the same side for the same goal, we respect each other for what we do for each other, and in this way we win together.”

Quelle:http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bluesexplosion

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz