Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 213 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

13.09.2011 22:40
RE: Robbert Fossen & Bobby's Teardrops - Chicago On My Mind (2011) Antworten

Robbert Fossen & Bobby's Teardrops - Chicago On My Mind (2011)

Time: 72:46
Label: BlueShine Records
Styles: Electric Chicago blues
Year: 2011

Tracks:

[4:44] 1. Baby, You Don't Have To Go
[8:07] 2. Nineteen Years Old
[4:06] 3. Lump On Your Stump
[4:52] 4. Everything's Gonna Be Allright
[5:05] 5. Bad Boy
[6:21] 6. Gotta Love Somebody
[7:03] 7. Look On Yonder Wall
[4:50] 8. Big Boss Man
[7:12] 9. Rock Me Baby
[9:45] 10. Long Distance Call
[4:21] 11. Gonna Move To Kansas City
[6:15] 12. Sadie

"Chicago on my mind" is an ode to the Real Deal Chicago Blues. More or less wellknown classic blues songs from the Chicago Blues Legends. No, nothing new ! But just a salute to our heroes. A style of blues and an era in musical history,not played or heard a lot nowadays. Enjoy this 'trip' to the heydays of The Blues : C h i c a g o ' s B l u e s !

Robbert Fossen , born in 1969, started playing the blues in the late eighties. Later on he picked up harmonica and guitar. With bands like A Crossroads Deal, The Robbert Fossen Blues Band and others he did a lot of shows in and around the Netherlands. During his 'career' he had the chance to play and tour with blues musicians like John Primer, Tail Dragger, Chick Rodgers, Nick Holt, Charles Hayes, T Model Ford and Willie Kent. His main style is Real Deal Chicago Blues. He was influenced by Muddy Waters, Magic Slim, John Primer, Buddy Guy, Luther Johnson Jr. and Jerry Portnoy, to name a few.

Quelle:www.chicagoblues.nl

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz