Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 725 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

17.10.2011 13:14
RE: Aaron Williams & The Hoodoo - 10:49 (2011) Antworten

Aaron Williams & The Hoodoo - 10:49 (2011)

Time: 44:14
Label: (Self released)
Styles: Modern electric blues
Year: 2011

Tracks:

[5:02] 1. Boom Boom
[3:51] 2. Sick and Tired
[6:11] 3. My Turn
[3:54] 4. Red Head Women
[3:44] 5. 10:49
[4:49] 6. Devil's Playground
[4:38] 7. It Is What It Is
[3:32] 8. Let Me Love You
[4:49] 9. Tease Me, Please Me
[3:41] 10. She's Good At What She Does

Decades ago, before the first rock and roll idols turned music into a product, musicians played music the way cobblers mended shoes and carpenters built homes. It was a trade—like any other job, and men did it for work, for wage. Young men would pack their station wagons with gear and travel from city to city to play their songs. For these musicians, it was not only all they wanted to do but all they could do. They were not in search of fame or fortune. It was simply a life in music. Welcome to the world of Aaron Williams and the Hoodoo.

Since their beginning as a trio in 2008, the world of Aaron Williams and the Hoodoo has drastically changed. Riding on the success of their debut CD “It Ain’t Easy,” the band is revving up for its sophomore release, “10:49.” The band’s debut “It Ain’t Easy” brought many awards, including Blues/Rock Album of the Year, as named by Real Blues magazine. The band was nominated for Blues Artist of the Year by the Wisconsin Area Music Industry and six Madison Area Music Awards, walking away with five: Blues Artist of the Year, Blues Song of the Year (“Drinking Blues”), Blues Album of the Year, Instrumentalist of the Year (Erick Shackelford—drums), and the highly coveted Artist of the Year. Continuing their forward surge, without a new CD under their belt, the band took Blues Artist of the Year at the MAMAs and received their second WAMI nomination for Blues Artist of the Year in 2011. 2012 promises even more for these talented young bluesmen.

Quelle:http://www.fulltimeblues.com/blues_music_review_110727.html

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz