Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 232 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

08.11.2011 15:24
RE: Connie Lush - Send Me No Flowers 2011 Antworten

Connie Lush - Send Me No Flowers 2011

Tracklist:

01. Lonely Avenue
02. Morning Blues
03. Crying Won't Help You
04. Send Me No Flowers
05. Take The Stars
06. Jesus On The Mainline/I Could Have Had Religion
07. I Could Have Had Religion
08. Queen
09. (You Keep Me) Hangin' On
10. Nobody's Fault
11. Yeh Yeh I Know You

Connie Lush - lead vocals
Peter Wade - guitars
Nick Skorecki - piano, keyboards
Robert Pockfuss - guitars
Terry Harris - bass
Mikhael Weizman - drums

• Connie Lush is widely recognised as one of the finest blues singers that the United Kingdom has ever produced - a fact confirmed when she was voted Best UK Female Vocalist by readers of Blues In Britain for 5 separate years. She is a highly accomplished songwriter.

• On this new album, she further enhances this reputation with six self-composed songs (3 co-written) and versions of ‘You Keep Me Hangin’ On’, Doc Pomus’ ‘Lonely Avenue’, and two traditional numbers ‘Jesus On The Mainline’ and ‘Nobody’s Fault’.

• She is also increasingly recognised on the continent, particularly in France, where she was honoured in the French Blues Trophies awards as European Singer of the Year for 2002. There are no separate awards for male & female singers in the European category, so Connie defeated all challengers.

Quelle:www.connielush.com

diese Frau hat letztens noch hier in der Nähe in Kandern im ChaBah gespielt...., aber leider ohne meine Anwesenheit!
Man, wie gerne hätte ich sie gesehen und gehört!!

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz