Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 287 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

11.11.2011 09:32
RE: Steve Gerard & The National Debonaires - Voodoo Workin' (2011) Antworten

Steve Gerard & The National Debonaires - Voodoo Workin' (feat. James 'Rock' Gray) (2011)

Time: 30:58
Label: Blue Edge Records
Styles: Modern electric blues, Delta blues
Year: 2011

Tracks:

[2:08] 1. Voodoo Workin'
[2:28] 2. Michelle
[3:47] 3. One of These Days
[3:12] 4. TV Mama
[3:07] 5. Please Stay With Me
[3:58] 6. Ain't Gonna' Let Her Go
[3:20] 7. There Is Something On Your Mind
[2:39] 8. My Girl Josephine
[3:27] 9. Sweet Little Woman
[2:47] 10. My Baby

Steve Gerard & The National Debonaires are the blues sensation that is currently rocking their way from Calgary on down to Arkansas. The band is comprised of James “Rock” Gray (singer, songwriter), Mike “Shinetop Jr.” Sedovic (piano, B-3 organ), Dwight Ross Jr. (drums), Greg “Junior” Demchuk (harmonica), Doug “Mr. Low” James (horn section) Dave “Elmo” Bailey (vocals), Preston Hubbard (bass) and of course, Steve Gerard (guitar).

Voodoo Workin’ is the band’s third album with three original songs by Gray. The album was cut in Oxford, Mississippi and has a blend of flavor that ranges from deep southern blues to a soul sound that will make you sway in your shoes. Each one of the band members gives it their all and from the smoke coming out of my CD player, I think they have a scorcher here. ~Dana Wright

Quelle: Dana Wright-Muzikreviews.com

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz