Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 199 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

11.12.2011 01:12
RE: Alistair Greene - Through The Rain (2011) Antworten

Alistair Greene - Through The Rain (2011)

Tracks:

01. Before The Storm (0:43)
02. Through The Rain (4:28)
03. By The Way (4:21)
04. Get Your Evil On (4:37)
05. T'other Way (4:42)
06. All Of This Time (4:58)
07. Dearly Departed (1:50)
08. Take Me With You (5:01)
09. Madman (4:48)
10. Stoneroller (3:32)
11. The Real You (6:33)
12. You Will Remember (4:08)

Hi everybody! My newest CD THROUGH THE RAIN is in it's final stages and needs your help to be completed. The $20 donation level gets you a copy of this CD mailed to directly to you. Other rewards include my entire CD catalog, a "thank you" in the liner notes of the new CD, and house concerts.

There are many challenges facing independent musicians. Coming up with the necessary funds for making high quality recordings and releasing new music is one of them. I was able to bring this project to it's current state and now I'm trying to bring it on home! Aside from being the name of a song, I wanted to call this record THROUGH THE RAIN as that term conjurs up images of reaching the end of a journey or getting through a hard time in your life. I had many trying experiences in my life during the recording process (as well as some really good ones!) so I felt it seemed like an obvious choice for the title of the record. You can check out the song THROUGH THE RAIN and a couple other of the NEW SONGS that will be on the record on my Reverbnation ....

Quelle:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/8796...alastair-greene

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz