Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 312 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

14.12.2011 00:54
RE: Jeff Beck & The Imelda May Band - New Brunswick 2011-03-29 [Bootleg] Antworten

Jeff Beck & The Imelda May Band - New Brunswick 2011-03-29 [Bootleg]

Tracklist:

1. Intro
2. Baby Let's Play House
3. Double Talkin' Baby
4. Cruisin'
5. Train Kept A Rollin'
6. Like A Poor Boy I'm A Long Way From Home
7. Cry Me A River
8. My Baby Left Me
9. How High The Moon
10. Sitting On Top Of The World
11. Bye Bye Blues
12. The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise
13. Vaya Con Dios
14. Mockingbird Hill
15. Tiger Rag
16. Peter Gunn
17. Rockin' Is Our Business
18. Jeff Speaks
19. Apache
20. Sleepwalk
21. Please Mr. Jailer
22. Casting My Spell On You
23. The Girl Can't Help It
24. Rock Around The Clock
25. Encore Call
26. Remember (Walking In The Sand)
27. Hound Dog
28. Up Above My Head
29. Encore Call
30. Danny Boy
31. Outro

Jeff Beck with Imelda May and her Band pay homage to guitar icon Les Paul with their “Rock And Roll Party” concert tribute. Two-time Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Beck will mesmerize the audience with a tour de force performance of classics Paul recorded with Mary Ford: “How High The Moon”, “Vaya Con Dios” and “Mockin’ Bird Hill”, along with such rock and roll standards as “Twenty Flight Rock” and “Walking In The Sand”. This special performance is an extended celebration of Beck’s recent June 9th concert special “The Celebration to Honor Les Paul”. That night, Beck paid fitting tribute, celebrating what would have been the guitarist’s 95th birthday, by playing his friend and mentor’s music along with classic tunes from the era. Now, Beck, together with Imelda May and her Band, recreate that June 9th concert, making a special stop in New Brunswick for one amazing show.
Quelle:http://www.phillyfunguide.com/event/deta...Imelda_May_Band

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz