Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 371 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

23.12.2011 16:40
RE: Jay Gordon's Blues Venom - No Cure ! 2011 Antworten

Jay Gordon's Blues Venom - No Cure ! 2011

Тracks:

01. Dockery's Plantation 7:26
02. World Blues 4:51
03. Blues Venom 9:12
04. Red Hot Tempered Woman 3:57
05. Mister Max 4:51
06. Kickin Blues Ass 4:49
07. Winds of Thor 7:11
08. Voodoo Boogie 3:38
09. King Bee 4:45
10. Slow Burn Biker Mama 10:34

Bonus:
11. Rock Me [From Fresh Blood Live] 7:43
12. That Was Yesterday [From Fresh Blood Live] 5:05
13. Wiskey Women and Fast Cars 3:40

Band:
Jay Gordon - vocals, guitar, slide guitar
Sharon Butcher - vocals, bass guitar
Harlen Spector - piano, Hammond b-3 organ
Rich Lambert - drums

Jay Gordon is a blues rock guitarist by definition, full of explosiveness and individualism. He can definitely be counted among those who will put his stamp on the future of blues and rock. His name is spoken with respect from all top guitar players and fans alike. With his unique feelings and killer vocals, Jay Gordon represents a musician for whom there are no boundaries in his musical conquest. Blues Venom - No Cure, shows the whole story. Vasja Ivanovski (European Blues Gallery Magazine)

What really caught my ear with this blues CD is how each studio recorded song has the heart and soul of the live show. I’ve never seen Gordon’s live show but each time I’ve played through this disc I can feel the heat from the stage lights; I can visualize the cigarette smoke rhythmically gyrating seductively in the spot light; I can feel the stretch of every note squeezed out of the guitar strings until they snap from red hot finger picking; my hearing is dialed into the rough grizzled vocals; and I feel energized. Jay Gordon’s new CD includes 10 new tracks and 3 bonus tracks (two of which are in fact live tracks from another CD) that simply get the job done. It’s great to hear a contemporary blues artist who’s been at this for awhile and knows how to write and perform good music. Rating 4 (well done) Mike Cavanaugh!! All*Access Magazine

I've received the (excellent) album of Jay Gordon. I'll play it in my next playlist friday.
Thank you. Bob - Crock le Blues on Crock radio in Vienne (France)

"The First time I heard Jay Gordon it invoked musical visions of Stevie Ray Vaughn. King Bee is a great Standard also performed by early Pink Floyd and Jay put a new spin on the tune."Jay is one the finest blues Guitarist's I have heard in a long time" Program Director KONG

Quelle:http://allaccessmagazine.com/2011/08/25/...-venom-no-cure/

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz