Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 452 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

08.01.2012 15:08
RE: The Producers - London Blues (2011) Antworten

The Producers - London Blues (2011)

Time: 56:58
Label: Mojo Sounds
Styles: Modern electric blues
Year: 2011

Tracks:

[4:43] 1. Coming Back For You
[3:20] 2. The Wrong Way Home
[4:44] 3. Little Miss Sunshine
[4:59] 4. Preservation Blues
[2:18] 5. Drive This Car
[4:32] 6. I Get The Blues
[6:50] 7. Some People Say
[3:20] 8. Tell Me Why
[6:20] 9. London Blues
[5:18] 10. The Money Lender
[5:49] 11. Love Gone Bad
[4:40] 12. Bamako

The Producers are something really something special, playing the freshest live blues in Britain today. Concerned with feel and attitude rather than slavishly copying 'hand me down' American music, The Producers move effortlessly between their own well crafted material and seriously reinvigorated classics stamped with their own characteristic identity. By not treating the music as some kind of museum piece The Producers are likely to incur the displeasure of a section of the blues hierarchy, however, at the same time they are barnstorming across the country building a massive audience at sell-out club dates and developing an equally impressive reputation that no one can ignore.

THE PRODUCERS long awaited new CD and Vinyl record ‘London Blues’ will be the first album from the band since their ‘Live Blues’ CD was released in 2000, a gap of 11 years! consequently it is creating lots of excitement within the blues community and the music industry in general. The album features guests Paul Beavis (Go West, Low Riders) Andy Fairweather Low (Eric Clapton, Roger Waters) Ben Waters and 5 times blues award winner Paul Lamb on Piano and Harmonica respectively with all the material being self penned originals. .

Quelle: http://exystence.net/blog/2012/01/05/the...don-blues-2011/

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz