Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 288 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

09.01.2012 20:08
RE: RICHIE KOTZEN - I'm Comin' Out (2011) Antworten

RICHIE KOTZEN - I'm Comin' Out (2011)

TRACKS:

01. I'm Coming Out
02. Moonshine
03. No Reason
04. World Affair
05. Something To Say
06. What Makes a Man
07. Holy Man
08. Camoflage
09. What Is
10. Locked Out
11. Cross The Line
12. I'm Loosing You
13. The Feelin's Gone
14. You Don't Know
15. I Don't Belong
16. My Addiction

Touted as one of the best guitar players in the world, Richie Kotzen also possesses a voice on par with some of the greatest rock/soul singers and is highly regarded as a gifted songwriter. Richie has had an incredible journey into the world of music. With guitar styles ranging from rock, blues, jazz and fusion to pop and soul, Kotzen has built a remarkably diverse 20 year career as a guitarist, singer and songwriter. During that span, he has not only built an incredibly successful solo career, but has also found himself writing, recording and playing live with a variety of different artists, ranging from Pop/Rock bands like Poison and Mr. Big to Jazz/Fusion groups like Vertu featuring Kotzen and Jazz legends Stanley Clarke and Lenny White. Working with these artists has provided Richie with a great deal of in-studio experience, as well as the opportunity to tour the world, introducing him to an international audience.

One of numerous virtuoso electric guitarists to debut on Mike Varney s cult favorite Shrapnel label in the late 80s, Richie s versatility rapidly distinguished him from the pack, allowing him to build a remarkably diverse career as a guitarist, singer, and songwriter over the last 20 years.

Quelle: www. amazon.com

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz