Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 299 mal aufgerufen
 Blues-Neuerscheinungen
Remi Offline

03.02.2012 16:00
RE: Duffy Kane - Let Your Insides Do the Talking (2011) Antworten

Duffy Kane - Let Your Insides Do the Talking (2011)

Time: 54:29
Label: Groundwire
Styles: Modern electric blues
Year: 2011

Tracks:

[ 4:01] 1. I'll Play the Blues For You
[ 6:02] 2. Tears Are Falling
[ 5:09] 3. Hide Away
[ 4:22] 4. I Know You Been Crying
[ 3:30] 5. Spin My Head Around
[ 3:16] 6. Seventh Son
[ 3:01] 7. Let Your Insides Do the Talking
[ 7:45] 8. In My Darkest Hour
[ 2:27] 9. Blues for Mozart
[ 4:13] 10. Turn the Lights Down Low
[10:39] 11. Black Jack

Born in the music rich atmosphere of Western Pennsylvania, Duffy was surrounded by the sounds of Jazz, Blues, Country, and Classical, all of which contributed to his musical foundation.

After paying his dues working in some of the Baltimore area's best bands, Duffy embarked on a solo career in the blues that took him from the east coast to the west coast throughout much of the 1990's. Keeping a grueling 250 night year schedule, Duffy played festivals and on stages with blues greats such as Johnny Winter, Big Jack Johnson, Tino Gonzales, Debbie Davies, Sonny Rhodes, the Nighthawks, and Smokey Wilson just to name a few. In 1996 Duffy recorded his first studio album "Let Your Insides Do the Talking" at 16th Street Studios in Nashville, TN with Brian Hardin (who co-produced Jerry Lee Lewis and Charlie Daniels.) Next came a live recording followed by 2 more studio albums, "Promised Land" in 2009 and "The Holy Ghost" in 2010. The word that best describes his music is "passion". He is engrossed in every performance and plays each one like it will be his last. Passion, with every phrase, pausing only to dig down harder & deeper to offer up more of the sounds of his soul. Kane plays with uncommon urgency and continually succeeds in delivering his message: passion for his music, his audience, and above all, for America which has given him the wealth of musical heritage from which he draws.

Quelle:http://www.duffykane.com/bio-press

Remi

Der Blues wurde deshalb erfunden, weil die Seele vieler Menschen sonst noch schneller verkümmert wäre!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz